Is this week almost over? The nights have been going by so slowly. James is in Utah until Friday and it just isn't the same around here with out him. Yes, during daylight it is mostly the same but it is at night when the silence becomes deafening. Penny is a very quiet baby and I usually don't hear much from her unless she is banging on a singing toy or something. After Penny goes to bed I spend my nights watching shows and watching the clock tick slowly by, wishing time would go faster, or that I was tired enough to go to sleep. I used to be alone all the time when we were first married but that was like 2 1/2 yrs ago and it seems weird now not to have someone to share the bed with, I have to sleep with extra pillows to fill the void. It is strange, but I never thought I would miss the sound of video games playing in the background. Thank goodness for good friends who live across the parking lot. I am sure they would let me come over dinner for every night just so I don't have to be alone. Glad I have them around to keep me company. Hope the next few days go bye just as quick as Monday and Tuesday. Have a great week - I can't wait for the weekend !!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment