Friday, September 2, 2011

Changes

So much has changed since I last posted. We have moved to a bigger place. It was hard and tiring but now that we are here, we are happy. It feels like home now. We are getting more organized, slowly but surely. Soon our house will be in order. It just takes time and energy.
Penny is doing great. She finally got her first tooth! We are so excited. They didn't exactly come in the common order, she got her upper left pre-molar first, the right side is soon to follow, and now I can also feel one poking through on the bottom center. Lots happening. Poor little thing doesn't feel great all the time but she handles it like a trooper. She is going through a phase now where she puts everything in her mouth. I have to watch her like a hawk. It is really scary. I wish she would stop, not much fun at all.
We also have some more exciting news to share...... we are expecting another baby!!!! We are so very happy and nervous and anxious, but mostly excited. We are due march 9th. The pregnancy has been going alright so far. I haven't been feeling great. I love my medication, it is a life safer. I hardly have any energy at all. Which has been hard with the move and all. I usually just nap when Penny is napping. Good excuse, but also means that not alot gets done around the house. So it is slow going, but I am hoping to be up to speed again soon, since I am starting the 2nd trimester.
Well that is all folks. I don't have any new pictures, sorry maybe next time. Will keep you posted as new things happen. Love you all!!!!!!

3 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy and the move! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Katie said...

So excited for you! Congrats! Housework, shmousework..who cares about chores. Take it easy!! :) :)
xoxo
katie

Krystal said...

Congratulations on your new baby and new move. Those are exciting changes. How fun! (Except for the teething part...that's no fun for Penny or you!)