Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy October!

I have been wanting to post for a while but can't seem to come up with anything to write about. So I will just give a quick update on the family.
Pregnancy is going well. Still having some sickness, mostly in the morning, but as long as I take my medicine it is manageable. I have felt the baby moving quite a bit. Still not consistent but it is nice to feel that little flutter every now and then. I am sure it is going to get stronger in the next few weeks. I am not really showing yet, just mostly look like I got a little chubby.

James is doing good. he now only has one job, but that is keeping him really busy. He counsels Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. Then he sometimes goes in on weekends to catch up on paperwork. So sadly don't see him much more since he quite his part time job. I was hoping it would help a little. Maybe after he gets in the groove of things better. But he loves working with the children and so he comes home happy at least. He is hoping to find time to go deer hunting this month. Maybe after the weather cools down a bit.

Penelope is constantly learning new things. She can now sit without using her hands! I am so excited. I have been working with her for a while, then one day she just sat up and raised her hands high. It was so cute. It is fun to look over and see her just sitting there with her hands in her lap. It makes me so proud of her and to see how far she has made it. She can also wave hello and goodbye. It is so cute. When she gets really excited she waves with both hands. Such a sweet and loving little girl. Can't wait to see what she learns next! She is now used to wearing her braces and shoes. Has a little bit more control over them and doesn't kick herself as much anymore. She loves to stand next to the table or couch. Of course we have to help her get there but then she will stand by herself for a long while. Doing great and learning everyday.

Happy October and enjoy this wave of cooler weather!

4 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

O my heavens that is the cutest thing. I had to show all my coworkers your post and how cute she is. they all agree she is so beautiful! You are so blessed to have such a sweet little girl!

Dawn said...

I love her so much! I can't believe how big she is. That's so neat she can finally sit up. She's been working on that for a long time :)

Lacey said...

In the words of Tanner " Penny is so cute." I agree I just want to hug her. Can't wait to see you guys again, it is too long in between visits. Love you guys

janet said...

how cute is that, thanks for sharing