Friday, December 16, 2011

Picture Time

 Miss Penelope got all dressed up and went to see Santa. It was a very quick visit but fun nonetheless. She did great. No tears or even frowns. She sat on his lap and looked right at the camera. I was impressed. Especially because she didn't try to pull his beard or anything. I don't have those pictures yet, they are on there way I hope. So once I get them I will post again. When we got home I decided to take her picture by the tree in her Beautiful dress. She looked so darling and grown up. She was in a great mood and smiled for me so they turned out good.
She is such a happy child and just loves attention. Which I am more than happy to give her. We have plans next week to go see all the lights at the garden .... If we actually make it there and I remember my camera I promise an upcoming post with lots of twinkly lights. I am very excited!!! So until next time, enjoy this wonderful season and be sure to play lots of Christmas music. It is my favorite kind of music. I sing it all day long. Love you all!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

She is the cutest thing ever!! I love her dress and her cute smiles. That's amazing that she liked Santa so much. How fun!

In Touch said...

Wow Morgan! We are due within days of each other! Do you know what you are having?? Ours is another boy! :)