Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A day of Freezing

My good friend recently discovered pintrest and now thinks she has to try all the ideas she finds on there. In her head it seems easy but it usually turns into a big deal. So last Saturday she got us all together to make crockpot freezer meals. Great Idea but took forever. We made 30 meals total- giving each family 10 meals. We worked on it for about 4 1/2 hours. The end result was great- especially since I prob won't feel like spending much time in the kitchen once this baby comes, but it sure was a long day on my feet. So now I just have to think ahead and dump the prepared meal into the crockpot and dinner will be super easy!!!!! However next time my friend wants to try an idea I am going to be a little more prepared for alot of work. :)
So this is what we started with......

After we cut and prepped everything...

The result of our hard work....30 delicious meals!!!

No comments: