I have been wanting to post for a while, I just haven't really been able to nail down a topic. So I decided to download my pics and just go from there. Unfortunately I didn't have very many so I will just write whatever comes to mind.
We are doing great! Staying very busy. Both me and James finally got callings in our ward. Mine is in scouts and I don't really have much to do until after March (perfect since I am going to be having a baby and all) but James' is in the young men's now and his schedule pretty much got doubled. I am happy he will be involved with all the activities and other stuff however it really limits our time together. So he has weeknight activities every week plus activities planned on the weekends for the next couple weeks. We will work through it just more to juggle.
Penny loves to just sit/stand and look out this window. This is the best pic I got, but I will keep trying cause I think it is cute!
Penny is doing great with therapy. She is responding very well to speech. I am already noticing her using more sounds and babbling more. It is really cute to hear her talk to herself. She is also going to be the proud owner of glasses soon. We got them ordered just waiting now. I was sad at first, because I am selfish but I am slowly growing used to the idea of her in glasses. I know it isn't a big deal, both me and James wear glasses/contacts so I new it was coming. It is just for some reason hitting a nerve with me but oh well not much I can do but accept the fact and make it easier for her. She will be pretty cute with those glasses on. I promise to post pics as soon as I take some. :)
Last night James took me on a early Valentine's date. He arranged for a sitter and planned everything. He even made dinner reservations. I was very impressed. It was nice to just go out, the two of us. Plus we didn't even talk about Penny all through dinner, which is saying something for me. It was a great evening and it was definitely a night out I needed. We haven't been on a date in forever! After dinner we got frozen yogurt and then we went to a small play production of Pride and Prejudice. It was cute and fun. Good times all around.
On another good note I made dinner rolls today and they turned out perfect! I am so happy with myself. I am known for kitchen disasters especially bread and when I pulled these out of the oven I was so happy I nearly jumped for joy! I am definitely going to keep this recipe close by.
This picture was taken at about 34 weeks, so I am a little bigger now.
Well I am getting closer to having this baby. I am definitely ready. I feel so big and am now entering the yucky phase again. I am nauseous and just feel like crap alot of the time. I hope that means the end is near. I will admit I am slightly jealous that Lacey is already done with the pregnancy thing. I don't envy her time in the NICU but she does have two sweet little girls to hold and cuddle. I can't wait until my day arrives! Hope this post wasn't too long or boring. Words just kept coming and so I typed them :) Have a beautiful Sunday!!!!





4 comments:
You look so cute! I can't believe how much your belly has changed since Christmas. I am so excited for you. I want your roll recipe too, I also have been known to struggle in that department. Love you guys and can't wait to see Penny's glasses. She is darling no matter what.
I'm impressed with the rolls. Bread has never really been our thing. Just a few more weeks to go and we get to meet your little one. Yay!
You look great Morgan1 You are getting so close to being able to hold your little one! And congrats on mastering the rolls...they look so yummy!
You look great Morgan1 You are getting so close to being able to hold your little one! And congrats on mastering the rolls...they look so yummy!
Post a Comment