Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What's that I see?

Penelope is now the proud owner of very cute pink glasses..... and she is rocking them! I think she looks adorable. It makes me smile every time I look at her. She has been doing pretty good about leaving them on. I imagine that will only get better as she gets used to them. Isn't she just so stinking cute?!
I also took some pics of her during therapy. I took some of both speech and physical therapy but the PT asked me not to post them online. I don't really understand why, she was acting weird about it. But I will obey. So this is Penny at speech. She is doing so good. She loves speech therapy and it is helping alot with all her sounds.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Penny is getting so big! Her glasses are adorable! Looks like you have been so busy! I can't believe how much energy you have! You look great! Can't wait for your baby to come!
Lisa

Curtis and Steph said...

She looks adorable in her glasses! Glad to hear she is doing so well with everything! Hope you and James are doing great! I sure miss you! Can't wait to hear all about your new little one when the time comes!!!

Diana said...

She is so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her little glasses!! Such a doll!