Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lots of Treats for Halloween!!!


 Halloween this year was low key. James chose the costumes. Mario and Princess Peach!!! I think they rocked the costumes!! 
Penny got to dress up for Therapy- they had a little party, made cookies, played games. So I dressed up Scotty in the morning as well and we visited dad at work during lunch. Everyone loved the costumes. They were a big hit!


That night we went trunk or treating at church. There were 3 wards combined so there were a lot of people, therefore making it hard for these two little ones to walk around. So we ended up carrying them and then left early because we were exhausted. But they got plenty of candy and they had fun!



After 3000 hours of clinical experience over the course of 2 1/2 years, James was finally eligible to take his licesnsure test to become a Clinical Social Worker. He passed with flying colors!!!! I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. When he graduated I thought this day was forever away, but now that it is official time seems to have flown by.
 Congratulations James!!!!


Also our house now has a roof, windows, and doors!!! Wahoo, moving along quite nicely. It is a 45 minute drive to the new house from we were live now, so I don't get to see it as often as I would like, but that makes it more fun we do drive out there because there is usually noticeable changes. I feel much better having a roof since it has been raining and I am sure snow will arrive soon!


Quick Pregnancy update. Took this photo at 24 weeks, I am 27 weeks today! Feeling better, but still exhausted all the time. :( But I do have a really good appetite, which will come in handy with the upcoming Holidays. The end is getting closer and I am getting more nervous. I hope I can adapt to 3 easily, seems overwhelming at the moment. Hopefully once baby is here and we are moved into our new house, things will just fall into place!


Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! Enjoy this cool weather before it turns freezing. :)

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Super cute costumes! I love them! It was so fun to see you the other day. You look so beautiful preggo. You have so many exciting things coming up with a new baby and a new house.